Make buying and engagement easier
We think businesses should be encouraging interaction with their customers at a much earlier stage in the buying process and believe a great way of doing this is by creating interactive web content that captures important buyer information and then helps guide them to a successful outcome.
So... we thought we would share with you our 6 step process:
- Create interactive web page content that encourages engagement
- Use the information captured to help the prospect progress through the buying funnel
- Provide sales with detailed feedback so they can discuss things that matter to the buyer
- Collaborate online with all interested parties through the negotiation stage
- Create detailed, clear proposals that can be signed off and ordered with 'one click'
- Make -re-ordering timely, predictive and easy.
Guide and encourage the selection of items and options to generate compelling value.
Buyers and sales personnel are guided through every step to ensure ease of use as they build error free, tailored solutions and compelling proposals.
By engaging early, there is great opportunity to add value while still improving the key metrics.
It is vital to engage users with stimulating, intuitive and valuable help such as visual representations and professional advice as you guide them towards an inevitable sale. As the cycle progresses collaboration will become more important as deals are negotiated and value communicated.
We know that early engagement and easy collaboration leads to more orders, at a higher price for less cost.
At BlueprintCPQ we are inspired to make it natural and easy for people to buy from you.
If you, or your organization would like to discuss or explore any of the points above, please do get in touch with us by entering your name and email address in the form on this page or by calling +44 (0)1242 233 700.